Half Marathon Class starts Sunday, March 10, 2013 at 8 a.m. and meets until the Missoula Half Marathon on July 14, 2013.
Class meets on Sundays at 8 a.m. at The Loft, 119 W. Main St. Informal and optional group runs will meet on Tuesdays at 6 p.m. at the Runners Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave.
Questions? Email Pam Gardiner.
Get ready for the Missoula Half Marathon on July 14, 2013 with Run Wild Missoula's training program using Jeff Galloway's run-walk-run program. Jeff Galloway ran in the Olympics in 1972, and has dedicated his career to helping thousands of runners achieve their goals while reducing the risk of injury, using a tested run-walk-run approach to distance. Register here.
More interested in training for the full marathon? Click here for more information about that program, which begins January 27 and runs through July 14, 2013.
Prerequisite: Participants must be able to run/walk at least 3 miles when the program begins.
The 18-week Half Marathon program costs $75 (plus active.com processing fee), and includes:
* Jeff Galloway's book, Training Programs (new participants only)
* Technical T-shirt
* Pace groups with experienced leaders to meet the needs of diverse participants
* 50% off 3-hour Galloway Running Schools (offered in January and July-- exact date to be determined).
* Water stations and post-run snacks for runs 10 miles and longer
* Weekly e-mails to maintain momentum, share information, and answer questions
*Post Class Party
Thank you to Pam Gardiner and John Pitcairn for teaching this class.
This class sponsored by the Cherry Creek Radio, Runners Edge and Wellbuddies Coaching.