Run Wild Missoula organizes over a dozen races a year. We have something for everyone including races for kids, the family and women only. Whether you just want to run one mile or a marathon, we have something for you. Click on the links to the right to find out more.
Interested in running a series of races and competing with other Run Wild Missoula members? Find out more about the Race Challenge Spring and Fall Series.
2013 Calendar of Races
* Catchem If You Can, Feb. 9
* Run for the Luck of It, March 16
* Superfun(d) Run, April 20
* Pengelly Double and Single Dip, June 8
* Missoula 5K, July 13
* Missoula Kids Marathon, July 13
* Missoula Marathon & Half Marathon, July 14
* River City Roots Run, Aug. 25
* Missoula Mile, Sept. 8
* Sweathouse Half Marathon, Sept. 21
* Missoula All Women's 5K, Oct. 12
* Pumpkin Run, Oct. 20
* Tread of the Undead Zombie 5K, Oct. 27
* Turkey Day 8K, Nov. 28
* New Year's Eve Run, Dec. 31
Photo by Neil Chaput de Saintonge.