Class starts Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m. and continues until the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. Class meets every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. and every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. in the basement classroom at the Runner's Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave.
Come ready to run on Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m.!
Questions? Email Miranda Ming.
So you've completed the Beginner 101 Training Class and finished a 5K. Now what? Continue to increase your mileage with the goal to complete the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. This is truly a beginner’s class so don’t be intimidated. Pace doesn’t matter. Your goal will be to complete an 8k run, and our goal will be to inspire to keep right on going long after this training class is finished.
What you get:
• Leadership, coaching and advice
• Comprehensive Training Program to complete 5K
• Twice weekly group runs (Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Runner’s Edge)
• A goal to run the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014.
• Other fun people to train with
• Inspiration, motivation and fun!
Sep 23: Tuesday Track
Sep 27: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 30: Tuesday Track
Oct 04: Missoula All Women's Diva Day 5K
Oct 04: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 07: Tuesday Track
Oct 11: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 14: Tuesday Track
Oct 18: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 19: Pumpkin Run 5K & 400 Meter Dash
Oct 21: Tuesday Track
Oct 25: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 28: Tuesday Track