Class starts Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m. and continues until the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. Class meets every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. and every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. in the basement classroom at the Runner's Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave.
Come ready to run on Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m.!
Questions? Email Miranda Ming.
So you've completed the Beginner 101 Training Class and finished a 5K. Now what? Continue to increase your mileage with the goal to complete the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. This is truly a beginner’s class so don’t be intimidated. Pace doesn’t matter. Your goal will be to complete an 8k run, and our goal will be to inspire you to keep right on going long after this training class is finished.
What you get:
• Leadership, coaching and advice
• Comprehensive Training Program to complete 8K
• Twice weekly group runs (Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Runner’s Edge)
• A goal to run the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014.
• Other fun people to train with
• Inspiration, motivation and fun!
Oct 28: Tuesday Track
Oct 29: Beer run: Al's & Vic's
Nov 01: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 04: Tuesday Track
Nov 08: Mount Jumbo Elk Ramble 15K
Nov 08: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 11: Tuesday Track
Nov 15: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 18: Tuesday Track
Nov 22: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 25: Tuesday Track
Nov 26: Beer Run: Doublefront Chicken
Nov 29: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs