Class starts Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m. and continues until the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. Class meets every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. and every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. in the basement classroom at the Runner's Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave.
Come ready to run on Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m.!
Questions? Email Miranda Ming.
So you've completed the Beginner 101 Training Class and finished a 5K. Now what? Continue to increase your mileage with the goal to complete the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. This is truly a beginner’s class so don’t be intimidated. Pace doesn’t matter. Your goal will be to complete an 8k run, and our goal will be to inspire to keep right on going long after this training class is finished.
What you get:
• Leadership, coaching and advice
• Comprehensive Training Program to complete 5K
• Twice weekly group runs (Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Runner’s Edge)
• A goal to run the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014.
• Other fun people to train with
• Inspiration, motivation and fun!
Jul 29: Tuesday Track
Jul 30: Beer Run: Silver Dollar
Aug 02: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 05: Tuesday Track
Aug 09: BOP Social Run/Walk
Aug 09: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 12: Tuesday Track
Aug 14: Intermediate Trail Running Class
Aug 16: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 19: Tuesday Track
Aug 23: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 24: River City Roots 4-Mile Run/Walk