Class starts Saturday, October 26 at 8:30 a.m. and continues until the Turkey Day 8K on November 28, 2013. Class meets every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. and every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. in the basement classroom at the Runner's Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave.
Come ready to run on Saturday, October 26 at 8:30 a.m.!
Questions? Email Miranda Ming.
So you've completed the Beginner 101 Training Class and finished a 5K. Now what? Continue to increase your mileage with the goal to complete the Turkey Day 8K on November 28, 2013. This is truly a beginner’s class so don’t be intimidated. Pace doesn’t matter. Your goal will be to complete an 8k run, and our goal will be to inspire to keep right on going long after this training class is finished.
What you get:
• Leadership, coaching and advice
• Comprehensive Training Program to complete 5K
• Twice weekly group runs (Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Runner’s Edge)
• A goal to run the Turkey Day 8K on November 28, 2013.
• Other fun people to train with
• Inspiration, motivation and fun!