Class starts Saturday, March 22 at 8 a.m. until the Missoula Marathon on July 13
Class meets at the Runners Edge on Saturdays at 8:15 a.m. and Wednesdays at the athletic fields at Fort Missoula at 5:30 p.m.
Questions? Email Connie Myers.
If you're looking for a low impact way to train for and successfully compete in the half or full marathon, and to develop a network of fun, knowledgeable, encouraging folks of all shapes, sizes, and ages, then this is the class for you! Join the Missoula Marathon or Half Marathon Walking Training Class at the Runners Edge at 8:15 a.m. on Saturdays and at the athletic fields at Fort Missoula at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
With the Training Program participants receive:
* Encouragement, coaching and practical suggestions by veteran marathon walkers
* Comprehensive Training Program
* Twice Weekly Group Walks on Saturdays at 8:15 a.m. at the Runners Edge and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at the athletic fields at Fort Missoula
* Speakers on Various Training Topics
* Gels or other Nutrition on the 5 Longest Walks
* "In Training for the Missoula Marathon" hats
* Fun People to Train With
* Post Training Class Potluck Party
This class sponsored by the Runners Edge and Cherry Creek Radio.
Photo by Neil Chaput de Saintonge
Mar 11: Tuesday Track
Mar 15: Run for the Luck of It 5K & 7M
Mar 15: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 18: Tuesday Track
Mar 22: Back of the Pack Social Run/Walk
Mar 22: Missoula Marathon Walking Class
Mar 22: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 25: Tuesday Track
Mar 26: Beer Run - Top Hat Lounge
Mar 29: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 01: Tuesday Track
Apr 05: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 08: Tuesday Track
Apr 12: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs