"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month? Run Wild Missoula membership is not required to participate.
Got Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, August 31st, 6pm at Missoula Highlander Brewing Company
Our August beer run will start and end at Missoula Highlander Brewing Company, 200 International Dr (off Reserve Street). This brewery makes great beer and offers delicious pizza by the slice. A 3 and 5 mile course will be offered, both starting at 6pm from the brewery.
Open to everyone. Run Wild Missoula Membership is not required.
Future Beer Run Dates
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Aug 30: Tuesday Track
Aug 31: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Sep 03: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 06: Tuesday Track
Sep 07: Beginner Running 101
Sep 07: Wednesday CORE Fall Lunch Class
Sep 10: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 13: Tuesday Lunch Yoga, Fall Session
Sep 13: Tuesday Track
Sep 17: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 17: Sweathouse Half Marathon
Sep 20: Tuesday Track
Sep 24: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 27: Tuesday Track
Sep 28: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Oct 01: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 01: UM Homecoming Hustle 5K