"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. It's about getting together with a bunch of like minded knuckleheads, running an easy 3 or 5 mile route and getting together for a beverage or two afterward. Each month is held at a different location. What could be a better way to end every month?
Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, December 30th, 6pm: Red Bird
Our December beer run is also a wine run. It will start and finish at Red Bird, 111 N Higgins Ave (in the lobby of the historic Florence Building). Red Bird is known for having some unique beers, and of course, for their exceptional wine list. We'll attempt to run by some nicely lit up and festive houses, and there will be a delicious surprise stop along the way.
The run starts at 6 pm. A 3 and 5 mile route is available.
Future Beer Run Dates
Check back here prior to each beer run for more details and maps.
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Dec 01: Tuesday Track
Dec 05: Parade of Lights 2015
Dec 05: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Dec 07: BOP December Social: Caffe Dolce
Dec 08: Tuesday Track
Dec 12: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Dec 15: Tuesday Track
Dec 19: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Dec 22: Tuesday Track
Dec 26: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Dec 29: Tuesday Track
Dec 30: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Jan 01: Rattlesnake Resolution Run 5K
Jan 02: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jan 05: Tuesday Track
Jan 09: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jan 12: Tuesday Track
Jan 16: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs