"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. It's about getting together with a bunch of like minded knuckleheads, running an easy 3 or 5 mile route and getting together for a beverage or two afterward. Each month is held at a different location. What could be a better way to end every month?
Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, October 28, 6pm: Southside Kettlehouse Brewery
Our next beer run will take place at Southside Kettlehouse Brewery, 602 Myrtle St, Missoula (in the Hip Strip). This run should be especially exciting to the gluten free crowd because the Southside Kettlehouse has two excellent gluten free beers on tap.
The run starts at 6 pm. A 3 and 5 mile route will be offered.
Future 2015 Beer Run Dates
Check back here prior to each beer run for the start location.
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Oct 06: Tuesday Track
Oct 10: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 13: Tuesday Track
Oct 17: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 18: Pumpkin Run 5K & Kids' Dash
Oct 20: Tuesday Track
Oct 24: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Oct 27: Tuesday Track
Oct 28: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Oct 31: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 03: Tuesday Track
Nov 07: Mount Jumbo Elk Ramble 15K
Nov 07: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 10: Tuesday Track
Nov 14: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 17: Tuesday Track
Nov 18: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Nov 21: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs