"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month? Run Wild Missoula membership is not required to participate.
Got Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, July 27th, 6pm at Tarantino's Pizzeria / Silver Slipper Sports Bar
Our July beer run will start and end at Tarantino's Pizzeria inside the Silver Slipper Sports Bar, 4055 Brooks Street (across from
the southside Wal-Mart). Tarantino's offers an award winning menu of incredible pizza, salads, and appetizers, including pizza by the slice. And the Silver Slipper has a full range of fine beer, wine, and cocktails. Our run will take us through the winding roads and trails of Fort Missoula. A 3.3 and 5.3 mile course will be offered, both starting at 6pm from the pizzeria.
Open to everyone. Run Wild Missoula Membership is not required.
Future Beer Run Dates
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Jul 26: Tuesday Track
Jul 27: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Jul 30: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 02: Tuesday Track
Aug 06: BOP August Social: Finn & Porter
Aug 06: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 09: Tuesday Track
Aug 13: Huckleberry Run 5K
Aug 13: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 16: Tuesday Track
Aug 20: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 23: Tuesday Track
Aug 27: River City Roots 4 Mile Run
Aug 27: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 30: Tuesday Track
Aug 31: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Sep 03: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 06: Tuesday Track