Questions? Email Coach Courtney Babcock.
Meet in the basement classroom at the Runners Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave., at 5:30 p.m. Speed workouts will be on the Riverfront Trail most evenings. Please wear reflective clothing and bring a headlamp as we'll often run in the dark.
There will be NO Tuesday Track on December 24 and December 31. Attend the New Year's Eve 2-Mile Prediction Run on December 31 at 6 p.m. at PEAK Health & Wellness Center to get your speed workout in. It's free for RWM members!
We'll be back on track-- Dornblaser track on the University of Montana campus, that is, starting in March 2014.
Workouts are coached by Courtney Babcock, former Olympic athlete.
Cost: Free to Run Wild Missoula and Team Stampede members.
This event sponsored by:
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is,
but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not
have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if
you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.