Class starts Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m. and continues until the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. Class meets every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. and every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. in the basement classroom at the Runner's Edge, 304 N. Higgins Ave.
Come ready to run on Saturday, October 25 at 8:30 a.m.!
Questions? Email Miranda Ming.
So you've completed the Beginner 101 Training Class and finished a 5K. Now what? Continue to increase your mileage with the goal to complete the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014. This is truly a beginner’s class so don’t be intimidated. Pace doesn’t matter. Your goal will be to complete an 8k run, and our goal will be to inspire you to keep right on going long after this training class is finished.
What you get:
• Leadership, coaching and advice
• Comprehensive Training Program to complete 8K
• Twice weekly group runs (Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. at Runner’s Edge)
• A goal to run the Turkey Day 8K on November 27, 2014.
• Other fun people to train with
• Inspiration, motivation and fun!
Dec 23: Tuesday Track
Dec 27: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Dec 30: Tuesday Track
Dec 31: New Year's Eve 2-Mile Prediction
Jan 03: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jan 04: Jack Daniels Presentation
Jan 06: Tuesday Track
Jan 10: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jan 13: Tuesday Track
Jan 17: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jan 20: Tuesday Track
Jan 24: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jan 25: Galloway Marathon Training Class