Members, log in with your username and password for the code to receive a free personalized Runners ID tag.
Also, log in for coupon codes to receive discounts on the Missoula Marathon, Half Marathon and Missoula 5K.
Show your membership card to receive discounts at the following businesses:
(Obtain your membership card by logging in with your username and password. Once logged in click "print membership card" on your profile page.)
* Alpine Physical Therapy, 5000 Blue Mountain Rd. and 2825 Stockyard Road. Suite I-3, $20 off 1 1/2 hour runner's clinic evaluation (regular price of $199) and free injury consultation after a RWM race
* Army Navy Adventure Source, 130 E. Broadway, 10% discount on merchandise or rental (excluding sale items).
* Caffe Dolce, 500 Brooks St. Monday: Two for one pizzas; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Free draft beer or house wine; Friday: Free gelato; Saturday and Sunday: Free espresso drink.
* Counseling Services, Leanne Young, MA, LCPC, 360-3262, 15% off out of pocket expenses for individual, couple and family service with specialization in depression, anxiety, eating disorder and body image issues.
* El Diablo, 1429 S. Higgins Ave., On Tuesdays and Saturdays only, buy one burrito or taco, get one 1/2 off
* FitStudio, 207 E. Main St., 1st class free, 10 class series $70 (reg. $80), 10 class series- student or senior $50 (reg. $60)
* Habitat Floral Studio, 211 N. Higgins Ave Suite 101, 10% off all fresh cut flowers.
* Hot House Yoga, 127 N Higgins # 9, best 6-pack in town: $48 for 6 classes ($8/class).
* Jen Vanderberg Massage, 529.1958, $55 1-hour massage.
* Main Street Pilates, 211 N. Higgins, Suite 320, 15% off all services.
* Mile 22 Bags, 10% off. (Members, log in for coupon code).
* Momentum Athletic Training, 214 1/2 E. Main St., discount on circuit or cycle/core classes: $2 off each class ($10 instead of $12) or 10% off a 3-month session of classes
* Montana School of Massage, 800 Kensington Suite 201, purchase 9 massages and receive 50% of your 10th massage OR a Montana Made S-curve. (Regular price of $45/hr.). Family members can share punch cards.
* MOVE Missoula, 1900 W. Broadway, C, $8 group classes- Pilates mat, Barre, Yoga, Zumba and Oula, $40 privates (normally $55-60), $25 semi-privates (normally $28-32). Childcare available for most classes.
* Optimum Health and Wellness, 2801 Great Northern Loop, Complimentary New Patient Chiropractic Exam ($150 value).
* Oula Classes at Mismo, 1900 W. Broadway, $8/class (normally $10). Childcare available for some classes.
* Play It Again Sports, 2230 N Reserve St, Suite 400. Receive a 10% discount on all merchandise (except sale and clearance).
* Sorella's Day Spa, 207 E. Main St., 15% off REGULAR priced active wear and shoes.
* Sapphire Physical Therapy, 1705 Bow St., 20% - 40% off on physical therapy services (20% off co-insurance or 40% off cash payment services if insurance is not billed). Supplies at cost.
* The Source Health Club, 255 S. Russell, $10 discount on sign-up fee for all Run Wild Missoula members.
* Spring Mills with Twigs Salon, 335 W. Spruce St., Suite 201, 541-8944, $26 pedicures by a runner & for runners
* Trail Runner Magazine, $5 off a 1-year subscription. (Members, log in for link to coupon code.)
* Women's Club, 2105 Bow Street, free 2 week membership and a 30 minute consultation with a personal trainer.
* YMCA, 721-9622, Riverbank Run May 10, 2014, 10% discount, use coupon code rwmYMCArbr14
* YoWaffle, 216 West Main St.., 10% off.
Jan 28: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Feb 25: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Mar 03: Tuesday Track
Mar 07: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 10: Tuesday Track
Mar 14: Run For the Luck of It
Mar 14: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 17: Tuesday Track
Mar 21: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 24: Tuesday Track
Mar 25: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Mar 28: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 31: Tuesday Track
Apr 04: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 07: Tuesday Track
Apr 11: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 12: Run for the Trees
Apr 14: Tuesday Track
Apr 18: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs