Race starts on Higgins Avenue just north of the Higgins Street Bridge at 8 a.m. and finishes just below the bridget at the Missoula Marathon Expo in Caras Park
Click here to register online- no extra fees!
Questions or want to volunteer? Email Race Directors Scott Rouse and Benjamin Schmidt.
Missoula 5k (Saturday July 13, 2013)
The 5k is a fun way to participate in Marathon weekend. Whether you are a family member of a marathoner, just want to shake out your legs for the marathon, or want to race a great 5k. this is going to be a great race! Missoula 5K participants get a technical race shirt and medal.
Quick Missoula 5k facts:
- Date: Saturday July 13, 2013
- Time: race starts at 8:00am
- Location: starts on Higgins Avenue just north of the Higgins Street Bridge and finishes just below the bridge at the Missoula Marathon Expo
- Award ceremony: 9:30am at Missoula Marathon Expo in Caras Park
- Runners get a technical shirt and a finisher medal
- Race is chip timed
- Age group prizes!
- Registration limit: 1000 runners
- Course map coming soon
- Last chance registration: Friday July 12, 5pm-7pm at the Iron Horse Brew Pub, 501 N. Higgins Ave.
- Registration prices: 10/1/2012 - 1/31/2013: $22 , 2/1/2013 - 6/30/2012: $25 , 7/1/2013 - 7/12/2013: $30
- Packet pick-up for the 5K will be at the Iron Horse Brew Pub, 501 N. Higgins, on Friday, July 12, 5 - 7 pm. This is also the last chance to register for the MM 5K. For runners convenience, same location as the Missoula Marathon Beer Run.
- Race day packet pick up from 6:30 - 7:30 am. Race day packet pick-up will be near the start of the race by the Wilma Theatre just north of the Higgins Street Bridge.
Photo by Neil Chaput de Saintonge.