9 a.m. at Sean Kelly's: A Public House, 130 West Pine St.
Photo by Dariusz Janczewski
• NEW! RFTLOI will be CHIP-TIMED this year, so registering early will be a tremendous help to Montana Timing and the Race Directors!!!
• Get Pre-registered online with Active.com, drop off your registration form at Runner’s Edge, 325 N. Higgins Ave., or mail your form to Run Wild Missoula PO Box 1573, Missoula, MT 59806 (checks payable to RWM).
• Pre-registered? Pick up your bib the evening before the race! Early bib pick up will be held at the Runner’s Edge on Friday, March 11, 5 - 7 p.m. Your friends can also get registered at this time!
• Race day bib pick up will be available at the Runner’s Edge from 7 to 8:45 a.m.
• Race day registration is also available at the Runner’s Edge from 7 until 8:30 a.m. NOTE: Due to chip-timing this year and general sanity maintenance, we must cut off race day registration at 8:30 a.m. SHARP, so plan accordingly!
The Start: Line up at 8:45 am on Pine St. in front of Sean Kelly’s.
• Individual Registration: $20 by March 6th – RWM members, $18
• Individual late/race day registration (after March 6th): $22 – RWM members, $20
• NEW! Family Registration for up to 5 family members (up to 2 adults and 3 kids under 18 or 1 adult and 4 kids under 18): $55 by March 6th – RWM Members, $50. After March 6th, add $5.
Participants will get LUCKY with…
• Post-race food compliments of Sean Kelly’s: A Public House
• 1 FREE Highlander Beer compliments of Missoula Brewing Co. (Must be 21 or older – bring your ID!)!
• A sham-tastic FLEECE beanie to keep the top o’ ye head warm!
• Prizes for top finishers
• Door prizes!
• The wearing of the green, and Irish-influenced garb is highly encouraged—prizes will go to the most spirited!
Line up at 8:45 a.m. on Pine St. in front of Sean Kelly’s-downtown. The fun, unique, & quirky RFTLOI course begins and ends in front of Sean Kelly’s. The course weaves you over to the Northside neighborhood via the Scott St. bridge. You’ll head back weaving through Northside streets that lead to the pedestrian bridge, which you’ll run/walk to get you over the railroad tracks, before heading back toward Sean Kelly’s and the finish line where hot stew awaits you! Click here to view a map of the course.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Maggie Wescott.
We couldn’t put on a quality community fun run/walk without the generous contributions of our sponsors! If you are interested in co-sponsoring the RFTLOI or in making a donation, please contact the race directors, Jen and Maggie. Thank you!
• There will NOT be a water stop along the 5K course
• Participants pushing strollers are welcome, however, we ask that you kindly line up at the back so as to reduce congestion and avoid injuries.
• No dogs are allowed on the course or in the post-race area where food is served.
• Haven’t answered your question? Feel free to contact Jen or Maggie with any questions you might have.
THANK YOU sponsors:
Aug 29: River City Roots 4-Mile Fun Run
Sep 01: Tuesday Track
Sep 05: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 08: Tuesday Track
Sep 12: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 12: Sweathouse Half Marathon
Sep 15: Tuesday Track
Sep 16: Annual Meeting of Members
Sep 16: Wednesday CORE Lunch Class
Sep 19: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 22: Tuesday Lunch Yoga, Fall Session
Sep 22: Tuesday Track
Sep 26: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Sep 26: UM Homecoming Hustle 5K
Sep 29: Tuesday Track
Sep 30: Last Wednesday Beer Run