Run Wild Missoula
Run Wild Missoula's Mission & Values
Run Wild Missoula promotes and supports running and walking for people of all ages and abilities.
- Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence in Reputation;
- Creation of a community of runners and walkers that:
– Encourages inclusion and acceptance of all ages and abilities
– Promotes a fit, active, and healthy lifestyle for our members
– Provides for multiple opportunities to safely participate, train, learn, and race for members of all financial means;
- Giving back to the community in meaningful ways; and,
- Supporting local vendors, businesses, and economy – especially our event sponsors.
More than just words on paper, this Mission and these Core Values guide the decisions we make on our mix of races, use of club resources; member benefits and amenities; community donations and how we support our sport. We hope that you will continue to join and support us as we work to live up to these standards.