Questions? Email Coach Courtney Babcock.
Tuesday Track is back at the University of Montana track at Dornblaser Stadium. Beginning March 10th, workouts will start at 6:00 PM.
Workouts are coached by Courtney Babcock, former Olympic athlete.
Cost: Free to Run Wild Missoula and Team Stampede members, thanks to sponsorship from Axis Physical Therapy.
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is,
but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not
have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if
you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
May 28: Run, Refuel & Excel
May 31: Missoula Mile
Jun 02: Tuesday Track
Jun 06: Pengelly Double & Single Dip
Jun 06: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jun 09: Tuesday Track
Jun 13: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jun 16: Tuesday Track
Jun 20: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jun 23: Tuesday Track
Jun 24: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Jun 27: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jun 30: Tuesday Track
Jul 04: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jul 07: Tuesday Track
Jul 10: Missoula Marathon Beer Run
Jul 11: Missoula 5K
Jul 11: Missoula Kid's Marathon