Questions? Email Coach Courtney Babcock.
Tuesday Track is back at the University of Montana track at Dornblaser Stadium. Beginning March 10th, workouts will start at 6:00 PM.
Workouts are coached by Courtney Babcock, former Olympic athlete.
Cost: Free to Run Wild Missoula and Team Stampede members.
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is,
but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not
have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if
you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Mar 31: Tuesday Track
Apr 04: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 07: Tuesday Track
Apr 09: BOP Trail Running Spring Class
Apr 11: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 12: Run for the Trees
Apr 14: Tuesday Track
Apr 18: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 21: Tuesday Track
Apr 25: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 25: Superfun(d) Run
Apr 28: Tuesday Track
Apr 29: Last Wednesday Beer Run