"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" There are a lot of things to get serious about; this ain't one of them. It's all about getting together with a bunch of like minded knuckleheads, going a few miles and getting together for a beverage or two afterward. What could be more fun on the last Wednesday of the month? Questions? Email Chancellor of Libations Pat Cross.
2015 Beer Run Dates
Check back here prior to each beer run for the start location.
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Jul 07: Tuesday Track
Jul 10: Missoula Marathon Beer Run
Jul 11: Missoula 5K
Jul 11: Missoula Kid's Marathon
Jul 11: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jul 12: Missoula Half Marathon
Jul 12: Missoula Marathon
Jul 14: Tuesday Track
Jul 18: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jul 21: Tuesday Track
Jul 25: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jul 28: Tuesday Track
Jul 29: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Aug 01: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 04: Tuesday Track
Aug 08: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Aug 11: Tuesday Track
Aug 15: Huckleberry Run 5K