"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month? Run Wild Missoula membership is not required to participate.
Got Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
SPECIAL CRAFT BEER WEEK RUN at the Iron Horse Brew Pub
Run Wild Missoula will again be holding a special MID-WEEK beer run during Missoula's Craft Beer Week. We will meet at the Iron Horse Brew Pub, 501 N Higgins Ave for a 6 PM start. From there it will be a Tour de Breweries as our course takes us by the Northside Kettlehouse, then Draught Works, then Imagine Nation, then the Southside Kettlehouse, and then back to the Iron Horse Brew Pub, where we can enjoy a beverage and/or meal, and watch the Craft Beer Week Cornhole Tournament taking place. Length is 3.5 miles and stops at any of the breweries are totally optional. In other words, it's a fun run and not a pub crawl.
Open to everyone. Run Wild Missoula Membership is not required.
Future Beer Run Dates
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Apr 30: BOP April Social: Olde Dairy
May 01: Ride the RWM Bloomsday Bus
May 03: Tuesday Track
May 04: SPECIAL Craft Beer Week Beer Run
May 07: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 10: Tuesday Track
May 14: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 17: Tuesday Track
May 21: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 24: Tuesday Track
May 25: Last Wednesday Beer Run
May 28: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 29: Missoula Mile
May 31: Tuesday Track
Jun 04: Pengelly Double, V & Single Dips
Jun 04: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jun 07: Tuesday Track