"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month? Run Wild Missoula membership is not required to participate.
Got Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, November 30th, 6pm at Double Front Chicken
Join us for our annual indulgence in cholesterol on November 30th at Double Front Chicken, 122 W Alder St. This is a popular run, and if you're like me, it's the one time of the year when I indulge in fried chicken. And why Double Front? Because chicken is the closest we can come to turkey and a Thanksgiving theme.
A 3 and 5 mile course will be offered, both starting at 6pm from the Alder Street entrance.
Open to everyone. Run Wild Missoula Membership is not required.
Future Beer Run Dates
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Oct 25: Tuesday Track
Oct 26: Annual Meeting of Members
Oct 26: Annual Meeting of Members
Oct 29: MT Cup Bus
Oct 29: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 01: Tuesday Track
Nov 05: Mount Jumbo Elk Ramble
Nov 05: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 08: Tuesday Track
Nov 12: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 15: Tuesday Track
Nov 19: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 22: Tuesday Track
Nov 26: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Nov 29: Tuesday Track
Nov 30: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Dec 03: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs