Last Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m.
"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month? Run Wild Missoula membership is not required to participate.
Got Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, February 22nd, 6pm at Paradise Falls
Our February beer run will start and end at Paradise Falls, 3621 Brooks Street. Join us in Paradise for an all new start location and some new territory to run in. Paradise has an excellent menu and a full menu of libations, so even our gluten free friends can toast with us.
A 3 and 5 mile course will be available, both starting at 6pm from the bar.
Open to everyone. Run Wild Missoula Membership is not required.
Future Beer Run Dates
Photo by Votography
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
Feb 22: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Feb 28: Tuesday Track
Mar 04: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 07: Tuesday Track
Mar 11: Run for the Luck of It
Mar 11: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 14: Tuesday Track
Mar 18: Missoula Marathon Walking Class
Mar 18: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 21: Tuesday Track
Mar 25: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Mar 28: Tuesday Track
Mar 29: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Apr 01: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Apr 04: BOP Spring Trail Running Class