Last Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m.
"5 Miles to Beer Thirty" - The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month? Run Wild Missoula membership is not required to participate.
Got Questions? Contact the Chancellor of Libations
Wednesday, May 3rd, 6pm at Highlander Missoula Brewing Company
This is a special beer run in celebration of Missoula's Craft Beer Week at Highlander Missoula Brewing Company, 200 International Drive. Come celebrate the magnanimous intersection of running and beer with a 3 Mile fun run with Run Wild Missoula and Highlander's award winning craft beer. And don't forget that amazing pizza that Highlander offers, perfect for the end of any run. Course maps will be provided.
Open to everyone. Run Wild Missoula membership is not required.
Missoula Craft Beer Week is a joint effort of Growler Fills - Craft Beer Enthusiasm, and Montana Beer Finder to promote the Garden City and its thriving craft beer culture.
Future Beer Run Dates
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader or Runner’s Edge (if that is where the run is ending- other location if it’s ending somewhere else) so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. Do not litter on the course.
11. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
12. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.
May 02: Tuesday Track
May 03: Craft Beer Week 3 Mile Run
May 06: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 07: Ride the RWM Bloomsday Bus
May 09: Tuesday Track
May 13: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 16: Tuesday Track
May 20: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 23: Tuesday Track
May 24: Spawning Run 5K
May 27: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
May 30: Tuesday Track
May 31: Last Wednesday Beer Run
Jun 03: Pengelly Double, Single & V-Dips
Jun 03: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs
Jun 06: Tuesday Track
Jun 07: Global Running Day
Jun 10: Saturday Breakfast Club Runs