BOP Birthday Bash and Reunion!
August 21 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
August Bop social: Birthday Bash! We planned to observe our 10th anniversary, then time passed and now we are heading for 12!
- When: Sunday, August 21st
- Where: Meet at Pam’s house: 1609 42nd Ave (take Mount west off Clements one block, then turn left onto 42nd Ave: 1609 is the second house on the right.) In case more directions are needed, call or text 406-274-0188
- 10:00 AM – If you would like to join for the walk or run through the Target Range neighborhood (maps and local guides provided)
- 11:00 AM – If you just want to socialize without running or walking, that’s great too. We will plan to have a brief birthday ceremony and cut the cake around 11;00. Stay as long as you want. We hope for a reunion with Boppers from the past, and also welcome new RWM staff and Board members who are available that day.
- What to bring: Please bring a “brunchy” snack to share and other beverages if desired. Birthday cake and fruit juices provided.