Run Wild Missoula
Run Wild Readers
Seasonal Book Club
Run Wild Missoula is excited to continue this new program. Run Wild Missoula members have shown their passion for walking and running in the Missoula community, but many also share a love for reading. Run Wild Readers is aimed at combining those two interests with a focus on running based novels. The book club has made a conscious effort to include books with different points-of-view while understanding the triumphs, struggles, barriers and memories of people that share the sport.
Come for an hour to socialize, relax, and talk through provided discussion points on the book of the season. The titles of our picks are announced by quarters in order to provide ample amount of time for readers to pick up their book of choice and join us for the month(s) that interest them!
- Book title: Running While Black: Finding Freedom in a Sport That Wasn’t Built for Us by Alison Mariella Désir
- Date: Thursday, April 4, 2024
- Time: 6:00 pm
- Location: Fact & Fiction (220 N Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT 59802)
- Details: We will meet at 6:00 pm and start with a brief introduction from the group, and proceed to talk through discussion points provided by our group leaders- Sarah Raz and Sidney Scarlett
- If we run out of free copies, please purchase your copy through Fact & Fiction! Support your local bookstore!
For additional information or questions, please contact Sidney.