Run Wild Missoula
Last Wednesday Beer Run
Last Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m.
“5 Miles to Beer Thirty” – The monthly beer run is a casual fun run/walk open to all runners and all abilities. Each month a 3 and 5 mile route is offered at a different brewery location on the last Wednesday of the month (schedule below), and at the end is a social gathering with libations and food. What could be a better way to end the month?
All of our beer runs are open to all runners and walkers. Run Wild Missoula membership is not required. Runners are responsible for their own beverage and food purchases.
Got Questions? Contact us
Our Next Beer Run
Wednesday, November 17th, Iron Horse Brew Pub, 501 N Higgins, 6PM
Due to staffing concerns at our traditional Thanksgiving beer run spot, we are moving a few blocks over to the Iron Horse Brew Pub. A Missoula staple, the ‘I-Ho’ has a wide selection of local drafts plus a full bar, as well as a diverse array of premium food. We will meet outside in the front parking lot before you head out on the 3 or 5 mile course.
Our beer runs are open to everyone – Run Wild Missoula membership is not required. As outlined in our “Rules of the Run,” for safety reasons, we ask that dogs are not present during the Beer Run.
Future Beer Runs
- December 29th: Dram Shop Central
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
- Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
- RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
- No dogs please.
- Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
- Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
- We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader so we are not out looking for you.
- You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
- If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
- If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
- If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
- If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.