Run Wild Missoula
Run Wild Missoula's Mission & Values
Run Wild Missoula promotes and supports running and walking for people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds.
1. Maintaining a commitment to integrity, professionalism, and excellence.
2. Creating a community of runners and walkers that:
- Encourages inclusion and acceptance.
- Promotes a fit, active, and healthy lifestyle for members and the broader community.
- Provides multiple opportunities to safely participate, volunteer, train, learn, and race.
- Offers opportunities for participation regardless of financial means.
3. Giving back to the community in meaningful ways.
4. Supporting local vendors, businesses (especially event sponsors), and the economy.
This mission and these core values guide the decisions we make on our mix of races, use of club resources; member benefits, amenities, and community donations; and how we support our sport.