Run Wild Missoula
Complete 12 Run Wild Missoula races in one calendar year and receive FREE entry to any of the 2023 Missoula Marathon weekend events; in addition to a Racemaker goodie. To be eligible for Run Wilder you MUST be a current Run Wild Missoula member. New members must become members by March 15th at 11:59 PM to be eligible in 2022.
Not up to the Run Wilder challenge, but think you could be a Racemaker?? Click here for more information about Run Wild Missoula’s 7 Races for a Goodie
Racemakers are those Run Wild Missoula members who participate in 7 Run Wild Missoula races throughout the year – you make our races happen! We’re thrilled to reward our Racemakers who go the extra mile (truly!) with a GOODIE in 2022! Keep your membership current and make sure you’re signing up to participate in Run Wild Missoula races throughout 2022.
2022 Events to Complete:
- Resolution Run 2022 (in partnership with Runner’s Edge)
- Virtual Resolution 2022 (in partnership with Runner’s Edge)
- Snow Joke Half Marathon (in partnership with the Missoulian)
- Run for the Luck of It!
- Run for the Trees (in partnership with Missoula Parks and Rec)
- Pengelly Double Dip or Bob Hayes Single Dip
- Missoula 5K
- Missoula Half Marathon
- Missoula Marathon
- River City Roots Run
- Diva Day
- Skeleton Skeddadle & Pumpkin Run
- Mount Jumbo Elk Ramble
- Virtual Jumbo Elk Ramble
- Turkey Day 3K and 8K
- Virtual Tony Banovich Roads, Tracks, and Trails Memorial Run
- Resolution Run 2023 (in partnership with Runner’s Edge)
Please note, Kids Runs do not count toward the Run Wilder challenge.
Run Wild Missoula contributes to the running community by organizing races, training programs, group runs and other events. We also support and contribute to projects in the community that promote and support runners and walkers.