Run Wild Missoula
Racemakers are those Run Wild Missoula members who participate in 7 Run Wild Missoula races throughout the year – you make our races happen! We’re thrilled to reward our Racemakers who go the extra mile (truly!) with a GOODIE in 2022! Keep your membership current and make sure you’re signing up to participate in Run Wild Missoula races throughout 2022. New members must become members by March 15th 11:59 PM to be eligible.
For an updated 2021 Racemakers list, click HERE.
2021 Racemakers: Once we tally the races for 2021 (including the Resolution Run 5K, in partnership with Runner’s Edge!), we will be able to get gifts to members by mid-to-late-February 2022.
2022 RWM Races:
- Resolution Run 2022 (in partnership with Runner’s Edge)
- Virtual Resolution Run 2022 ( in partnership with Runner’s Edge)
- Snow Joke Half Marathon (in partnership with the Missoulian)
- Run for the Luck of It!
- Run for the Trees (in partnership with Missoula Parks and Rec)
- Pengelly Double Dip or Bob Hayes Single Dip
- Missoula 5K
- Missoula Half Marathon
- Missoula Marathon
- River City Roots Run
- Diva Day
- Skeleton Skeddaddle & Pumpkin Run
- Mount Jumbo Elk Ramble
- Virtual Mount Jumbo Elk Ramble
- Turkey Day 3K and 8K
- Virtual Tony Banovich Roads, Tracks, and Trails Memorial Run
- Resolution Run 2023 (in partnership with Runner’s Edge)
Virtual races will count toward the Racemaker Program.
If you have any questions or need to make a correction, please email Sally
Run Wild Missoula contributes to the running community by organizing races, training programs, group runs and other events. We also support and contribute to projects in the community that promote and support runners and walkers.