Run Wild Missoula
Wednesday Wild Miles
Wednesday: Wild Miles Group Run at 6:00 PM; meet at the NW corner of Toole Park
Coordinator: Sally Henkel
Looking for some weekday motivation? Join Run Wild Missoula for up to one hour of wild miles! The evening group runs will start and finish at the NW corner of Toole Park at 6:00 PM and will be trail routes. There is plenty of parking at the end of 4th street. Click Here for a map.
The last Wednesday of each month, we suggest joining us for our Last Wednesday Beer Run – Click Here for more information.
Run Wild Missoula Rules of the Run
1. Stick to the designated route. We will tell you what the route is, but you are responsible for following it. In most instances, we will not have someone leading the way. Draw a map or write down directions if you need to.
2. RWM discourages the use of headphones. If you choose to use them, you assume the risk of injury associated with head phones. Please be alert, especially when crossing streets.
3. No dogs please.
4. Do not run more than two abreast, especially on busy roads, sidewalks or multi-use trails. Yield to vehicles on the road. They are bigger than you.
5. Be mindful of your language and conversation content during group runs given that we may have some young people joining us.
6. We do not want to leave anyone behind. If you plan to finish your run in a place other than the designated route please tell someone. If you drop out of a run, please contact (or have someone contact) the run leader so we are not out looking for you.
7. You are responsible for your safety while you are running. Obey all traffic signs and rules. Pay attention to your surroundings.
8. If you are running on a road, please face traffic and run no more than two abreast. If there is a confrontation with a motorist, please be respectful and report any issues to the run leader.
9. If you are injured during a run (or witness an injury), please report it as soon as possible to the run leader.
10. If it is going to be dark during the run: Wear reflective clothing, headlamps and a flasher.
11. If there are people pushing strollers: Those pushing strollers, please stay at the back and be mindful of other runners and traffic. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of the children in the strollers. Children may NOT ride bicycles next to adults during training runs.